Swimming experience

Swimming🏊💧

Swimming maybe for u its just a sport,but for me its already like my familly.whyy?? because if I have sad,stress and many other feeling I always swimm.Sometimes just play or practice with my coach.It's make me feel
happy and better.And with swimm I had many experience.such As,Swimming competition,had many friends but not at all makes ne happy.What makes me not happy isss swim 500 backstroke,500 freestyle,500 buterfly, 500 breaststroke,going home night,after school i swim,it's make me tired and many others but,thats fine I never hate swimm.But that's was before,since I the end of grade 5 I don't really like swimm again.I don't know whyy it's just sudenly but now i trying to like swimm again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball

First week of semester II

Lee Heeseung