First week of semester II

First Week of Semester 2

     Hello My name is Tiara

Today I'm going to tell you how my first week of semester two. On the first day of semester two. I was studied Pak,Tematik,language,and Sbdp.In my home I only sleep,eat,play.

 Next,on the second day of semester two I also study,I was study Language,science,computer,and Ips.In school I  also play with Peltar,Ale-ale,Stacyciee.In my home I only Sleep,eat,play.

Then,on the third day of semester I also study but there is something diffrent.There is Simulation.In the simulation Is so boring because I only wait in the up and do nothing.In school i also study PPKN,Math,and,mandarin.In home i do the same thing like the second day.

Then,on the fourth day of semester I study but there is also something diffrent.Me,Belva,and,Peltar play rain.I also study Math,tematik,Reading,and pklh.in home i do the same thing.

Then,on the fifth day Im  not doing school.I swimmmmm in aquaboom.

Finally,on the Sixth day Im not doing anything because holidayyy.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball

Lee Heeseung